Saturday 4 February 2017

Review - Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse


Hola ♥

When was the last time i did a review on my blog? IDK
So today I have this maybelline dream liquid mousse foundation here with me!! It's gonna be a short entry bout this foundation *promise

The bottle is actually empty sudah (ada lagi lah sisa² siikit)
I first bought this foundation was on..................................2015 or 2016. I don't really remember. But I know I got this from Watson. And of course I don't remember the price anymore >_<




The packaging is ermm what can I say? Just a glass bottle with plastic pump - just like any other liquid foundation. Nothing interesting. Ouh, the pump, you need to turn it to the left to unlock and to the right to lock it. 
It says here - The foundation is airbrush finish. 30ml of liquid foundation inside. The ingredients is.............. aaawww. so many. You just go and ask Mr Google what's the ingredients in this foundation.


EMPTY


Mine is in the shade of creamy natural light 5
The shade is perfect for me. I super duper love it ♥
It supposed to have an airbrush finish. And yes, it does!
 So smooth, So selesa. 
Long lasting ♥

Using a brush or a sponge or even your finger, whichever ways you want to use, it's still easy to blend. It spread easily on my skin. Everything blend really well. 


Will I repurchase? YES!!! DEFINITELY 
This is one of my favorite liquid foundation. No joke. 
Eh, ada lagi kah jual foundation ni? 

Okay okay, I sudah penat. Malas cerita panjang lebar. Tu ja sy mau share malam ni. Beli lah. Tidak rugi try foundation ni. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping di Watsons

Minggu lepas aku pi shopping di watsons gara-gara tengok ig story Iman Qistina. Astaghfirullahalazim. Nafsu ni. hurmmm.  Tidak banyak p...